Correct Care Solutions is one of the nation’s premier correctional healthcare companies. Since January 1, 2008, CCS has contracted with Johnson County to provide medical care to individuals while incarcerated at Johnson County Adult Detention Center.
- Inmates are offered a medical screening upon arrival.
- The nursing staff provide around the clock care.
- A medical provider is on call 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- A physician is at the site 3 days per week.
- A Nurse Practitioner is at the site 2 days per week.
- A Dentist is at the site 2 days per week.
- An OB/GYN is at the site 1 evening per week.
- A complete history and physical, including TB testing will be conducted by a Registered Nurse, within 2 weeks after incarceration.
- In emergency situations, inmates will be sent for outside consultation.
- Inmates seeking medical care should fill out medical request forms, found on each module, and place in box provided. Requests are responded to within a 24 hour period.
Through a focus on quality of care, providing innovative solutions and unsurpassed customer service, CCS continues to differentiate itself from its competitors. Correct Care Solutions ensure all medical services meet or exceed standards as defined by NCCHC.
Correct Care Solutions
- The Johnson County Adult Detention Center follows all HIPAA regulations, and will not discuss an inmate’s medical conditions.
- There is an $8.00 co-pay when seeing the medical staff and a $5.00 fee for any medication given.
- Doctor and Dentist fees are $10.00.
Need to Contact Us?
The Medical Information Form has been created for family members of inmates who wish to provide information to medical staff about their loved ones who are incarcerated. The form is intended as a one-way communication to Correct Care Solutions.
The completed form may be mailed, faxed, or hand-delivered to the Johnson County Adult Detention Center. Fax to 913-715-5979; or mail to Medical Staff, Correct Care Solutions, Inc., 27745 W. 159 St., New Century, KS 66031. You may also hand-deliver the form to the Johnson County Adult Detention Center located at 27745 West 159th Street, New Century, KS 66031.
Medical Information Form